Crystal Lagoons® added value highlighted in Dubai09/22/2021
According to real estate investment experts in Dubai, the largest crystalline lagoon in the world created by Crystal Lagoons®, located in the Mohammed Bin Rashid City, or MBR City as it is popularly known, will make soon become the center of life in Dubai, according to Columnist24.com website.
Expert analysis indicates that properties in MBR City have become the best place to invest in properties in the Middle East, because it meets the five criteria of excellence in this area:
- Lifestyle: according to experts, the most important thing when investing is the lifestyle that is provided to the inhabitants. Properties that offer more amenities and services are the best investments. In the case of MBR City, the differentiator is its Crystal Lagoons® lagoon. This makes properties in this area the most expensive square meter in the emirate.
- Zero Taxes: in Dubai properties do not pay taxes of any kind. What is invested goes directly to the owner’s pocket.
- Location: MBR City is strategically located and well connected to the city, transportation, retail, hospitals, the airport, and other cities in the Emirates.
- Potential: the best-return real estate investments are those located in the most appreciated areas of a city, by its own inhabitants. MBR has this potential, to become the backbone of the city, with everything at hand.
- Other properties: all real estate developments, whether commercial or residential, are of a superior quality, varying between monumental and extra-luxurious.
The largest lagoon in the world
MBR City‘s project center is the world’s largest crystalline lagoon, an immense 40-hectare body of turquoise water, with which Crystal Lagoons® broke its third Guinness Record.
This gigantic lagoon stretches for seven kilometers and is surrounded by white sand beaches, palm trees and promenades. The environment will have lush green landscapes, which will give the impression of being in a true oasis.
Around the mega lagoon, corporate towers, industrial parks, sports areas, large public parks, water parks, the Meydan One Mall -the largest in the world-, more than 100 hotels and 1500 new super luxury residential condominiums will be built.
In fact, all the real estate projects overlooking the lagoon have become the most expensive square meters in Dubai.
Crystal Lagoons brings beach life to Madrid with new PAL™ project
Although Madrid, the second most populous city in the European Union, is recognized as a...
Crystal Lagoons, a gold standard amenity for Egyptian real estate projects
Egypt has become the most successful market for Crystal Lagoons in the MENA market with...