Who We Are
We are a pioneer and worldwide leader in the development of technologies for the design, construction, development, operations and maintenance of water bodies of unlimited size and crystalline water transparency (the “Services”).”
Crystal Lagoons is a corporate group headquartered in the USA, with address at 2 Alhambra Plaza, Penthouse 1B, Coral Gables, FL 33134, USA and offices in Santiago, Amsterdam, Dubai and Cairo (“Crystal Lagoons”, “we”, “our”, “us”).
Scope of Terms
By accessing or using the Sites you agree to these Terms for yourself and all persons (including minors) or entities for whom you navigate or request information on the Sites. You represent that you have all necessary rights and consents to agree to these Terms on behalf of your party. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the Sites.
Changes to the Terms
From time to time, we may revise and update these Terms in our sole discretion and without notice, to accommodate new technologies, industry practices, regulatory requirements or for any other purposes. All changes of the Terms will be available to you at all times on the Sites, and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of the Sites after we make changes is deemed to be an acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for any updates, as they are binding to you and your represented parties. We will display the effective date of these Terms at the top of this page.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and Landing Page may contain links to Web pages of clients, project developers, and other third parties. Crystal Lagoons is not and will not be responsible for the content of those pages or the links that these third party pages may contain.
By sending information to Crystal Lagoons or its affiliates through the contact form of the Website or by email pertaining to ideas, existing or prospective inventions, confidential information, know-how or information that is or may be subject to any Intellectual or Industrial Property right, you accept that such information was unsolicited and submission or acceptance of the information imposes no obligation on Crystal Lagoons, and in particular: i) Crystal Lagoons has no obligation to review the information; ii) Crystal Lagoons does not have any obligation to keep the information confidential, even if it is marked as such; iii) the sending or receipt of such information does not constitute Crystal Lagoons’ acknowledgement or presumption of acknowledgement, nor puts Crystal Lagoons or its affiliates on notice about anything, including the existence of any third’s party rights; and iv) Crystal Lagoons may have the right to use the information received for any purpose, with no restrictions, including the improvement of its current or future products or services, without any obligation to pay any compensation, royalty, license or the like.
Crystal Lagoons name and logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Crystal Lagoons or its affiliates. You must not use such marks without the prior written consent of Crystal Lagoons. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Sites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You may use the Sites only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
You agree not to use the Sites:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material provided to you by Crystal Lagoons.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Crystal Lagoons, our employees, or another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Sites, including libelous, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, discriminatory, or other offensive language against Crystal Lagoons, its shareholders, executives, directors, agents, employees u otros usuarios que, según lo determinemos, puedan dañar a Crystal Lagoons o los usuarios de los Sitios, o exponerlos a responsabilidad.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Sites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Sites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Sites.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Sites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Sites.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Sites, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Sites.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Sites, the server on which the Sites are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Sites.
- Attack the Sites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites.
Monitoring and Enforcement, Termination
We have the right to:
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Sites.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Sites, for any violation of these Terms.
Inaccuracies, errors or omissions
The Sites may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. Crystal Lagoons does not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor the information affected by such inaccuracies. Crystal Lagoons reserves the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to Crystal Lagoons Sites, and to the services described on the Sites, at any time without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that the use of Sites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. ou are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT. YOUR USE OF THE SITES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THEREFORE, YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING YOU HAVE APPROPRIATE VIRUS SCANNING AND PROTECTIVE MECHANISMS FOR THE SECURITY OF YOUR DEVICES, PROGRAMS AND INFORMATION AND TO PROTECT YOU FROM MALICIOUS PROGRAMS OR THIRD PARTIES. . THE SITES, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CRYSTAL LAGOONS NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CRYSTAL LAGOONS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER CRYSTAL LAGOONS NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE CRYSTAL LAGOONS REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITES, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. HASTA EL MÁXIMO MEDIO DISPONIBLE POR LA LEY, CRYSTAL LAGOONS POR LA PRESENTE RENUNCIA A TODAS LAS GARANTÍAS DE CUALQUIER TIPO, YA SEAN EXPRESAS O IMPLÍCITAS, ESTATUTARIAS O DE OTRO MODO, INCLUYENDO, PERO NO LIMITADO A CUALQUIER GARANTÍA DE COMERCIALIZACIÓN, PROPÓSITO DE INFRACCIÓN, EXPRESA O IMPLÍCITA. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, CRYSTAL LAGOONS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CRYSTAL LAGOONS, OUR AFFILIATES AND THE THIRD PARTIES CONNECTED TO US, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY ANY USER IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITES OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, THE SITES OR ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THEM AND ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS POSTED ON THEM OR MATERIALS DOWNLOADED IN OUR SITES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF INCOME OR REVENUE; LOSS OF BUSINESS; LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONTRACTS; LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS OF GOODWILL; WASTED MANAGEMENT OR OFFICE TIME; AND FOR ANY OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER ARISING AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
ou agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Crystal Lagoons, its affiliates, and their respective shareholders, stakeholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Sites, including, but not limited to, any use of the Site’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in these Terms.
Information about You and Your Visits to the Sites
Links to Third Party Sites and Third Party Advertising
The Sites may contain third-party advertising and links to Web pages of clients, project developers, and other third parties not owned or controlled by Crystal Lagoons which are provided for your convenience only. Therefore, we are not responsible for the content of those pages or the privacy practices of those sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Sites and to read the privacy policies of other sites that may collect your personal information.
Waiver and Severability
No waiver by Crystal Lagoons of any term or condition set out in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Crystal Lagoons to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Your Comments and Concerns
The Sites are operated by Crystal Lagoons. . All notices of trademark, copyrights or any other intellectual property related infringement claims should be should be directed to our agent email@example.com
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Sites should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.