Crystal Lagoons® is a U.S. company whose technology makes it possible to create a tropical beach paradise anywhere in the world, transforming the local landscape into a breathtaking environment of turquoise waters that can be enjoyed throughout the year.
Crystal Lagoons® partners or licenses its technology to all types of organizations like real estate developers, municipalities, commercial land owners, and entertainment and hospitality companies around the world by contributing its intellectual property and delivering an innovative state-of-the-art lagoon concept that creates waterfront destinations.
The experience provided by Crystal Lagoons® includes:
- Lagoon architectural conceptual design, specifications, and activation plan Design criteria and technical specifications for lagoons systems
- Marketing and PR support
- Licensing of intellectual property (patents, trade secrets, copyrights, trade dress, branding, etc.)
- Supervision of lagoon construction
- Training of maintenance personnel
- Specialized equipment with multifunctional intelligent systems for lagoon operations Control, monitoring and operation of the lagoon by telemetry 24/7
Public Access Lagoons™ also known as PAL™, is a revolutionary concept and innovative business model that expands a project’s profitability through a ticketed entry to an entertainment complex anchored by a crystalline lagoon with exclusive year-round facilities, including water sports, concerts, wedding venues, events, trade shows, day clubs, restaurants, retail stores and more.
The services provided for these projects, include:
- Business development and strategic planning of the project;
- Planning and laying out of the project;
- Planning of leisure and water entertainment activities for the project;
- Conceptual and architectural design of the project adapted to different levels of investment and infrastructure;
- Control, monitoring and technical maintenance of the water.
© 2021 Crystal Lagoons. All rights reserved. This material is property of Crystal Lagoons and cannot be copied or reproduced without prior authorization.